2014/06/13 – 2:38 pm
Casual 3 Match Puzzle Game
No need to be in a hurry while you play this game. Just take it easy and enjoy Fruits Jelly. It’s fun to see.
Strong & Different Points
1. Unusual Enemies that can’t be seen anywhere else, block the player. For instance, the spiders eat the specific color jellies for every some turns. The clouds remove background tiles and the webs are holding jellies for one turn.
2. There are bosses at each chapters. They are using own unique skills to prevent the player from clearing stages.
3. The players can decorate own avatar. The avatars can be more powerful and skillful as equipping items. In addition, there are some items suitable for boss stages. Some players who can’t clear boss stages are able to clear the stages using these items easier.
4. Characteristic of Jelly and Cool Effect can appeal women users.
5. Total stages servicing are 170 now. But we are going to append 30 stages(2 chapters) every month.
6. Fruit Jelly is very suitable for tablet devices! (iPad/Nexus7 …) We have considered tablet devices from starting.
2014/04/10 – 11:05 am
2014/04/02 – 5:04 pm
Eunjin who is our UI designer designed new title and icon.
And Ju, Art Director, created Fruit Jelly trailer.
2014/03/03 – 8:11 pm
We prototyped FruitsJelly Arcade(is project name) using an avatar resource of FruitsJelly on last weekend.
We believe that the documents are a good start point to develop platformer.
How about this? We think it looks not bad!
It might be the next game of DevCrews.
2014/01/13 – 7:10 pm
Happ new year!
We have changed some effects for special jellies.
You can see the new effects of Line Jelly, Bomb Jelly and Super Jelly.
2013/11/21 – 10:56 pm
Today BraveGirl, our old game, is registered on TizenAppStore :)
Its game engine was a legacy engine(cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.12.0), so we decided to upgrade the engine(cocos2d-x-2.2). It took 8 hours to complete and launch on Tizen Device.
This work was very bored because the old engine was too different from the lastest, but we did it :)
Altough validation process is remained, I’m glad.
2013/11/20 – 1:19 pm
Before starting, we took a picture. While four days, many people visited our booth. Thanks for enjoying Fruits Jelly.
Especially a pretty girl likes Fruits Jelly. She didn’t care her parents and concentrated on it, so we gave her a chair :)
On last day, in the end of GSTAR 2013, we took a picture with BMAC(Busan Mobile App Development Center) staffs.
2013/11/12 – 3:47 pm
It is the game movie of Fruits Jelly.
We do not complete it yet, but developed more than 85 percetange. maybe :)
So we are sharing our game.
Thanks to designers, Ju and EunJin
2013/11/11 – 4:02 pm